If you are looking for an opportunity that connects your talent with a purpose you've come to the right place. At Stella Maris we are a drug and alcohol treatment center that strives to make services available to all those seeking treatment based on presenting need and available treatment capacity. We recognize that alone we cannot meet the total needs of our community and will work with other community resources to improve the availability of appropriate services for the treatment of mental health and substance use disorders.
Stella Maris welcomes all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are a drug-free environment. We employ more than 120 professionals on our campus. To apply for a position, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants are subject to a background check and drug screen.
Current Job Openings
- 9+ paid holidays/year
- Generous paid time off, beginning at 16 days/year
- Competitive Medical benefits for employee, spouse, and family
- Voluntary vision, dental, and life insurance
- Paid Maternity leave
- 403b retirement plan with agency contributions up to 5%
- Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Free continuing education required to maintain credentials
- Free parking, bus stop nearby
- Free meal during work shift
- Access to Employee Assistance Program