Stella Maris welcomes job applicants who are results-oriented and committed to the mission of helping others through their recovery process. To apply for a position, please complete an application and submit it along with a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants are subject to a background check.
Current Job Openings
Advantages of Stella Maris, Inc. Employment
1. Culture of teamwork and commitment to effective addiction treatment and recovery. We are a caring, competent, and compassionate team!
2. Benefits (all employees):
- Competitive wages
- Free parking, bus stop nearby
- Free continuing education required to maintain credentials
- Free meal during work shift
- $100 per year reimbursement for continuing education or credential application required for job
- Access to employee assistance program
3. Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Paid time off (PTO)
- 8 paid holidays
- Health insurance availability for employee and family
- Dental and Vision
- 403(b) retirement plan